I Want You ----- Marvin Gaye (Re-Edit )
Tonight Is The Night ----- Betty Wright
Lets Get Together ---- Pamela Todd
My Love Is Forever ---- Prince
When Love Calls ----- Atlantic Starr
I'm Coming Out ------ Diana Ross
I See You ---------- Intense
Getting Hot -------- Gwen Guthrie
She's A Bad Mama Jama -------- Carl Carlton
Peg --------- Steely Dan
Black Betty ------ Ram Jam
It Should Have Been You ----- Gwen Guthrie
Welcome To The Club ------- Blue Magic
Seeline Woman ------ Nina Simone
Break For Love ----- Raze
No Way Back ------ Adonis
2ND HOUR
Daylight ----- Imfromull
Too Hot ---- Kool & The Gang feat. Lisa Stansfield
At The Race To Be --- Mr. Sweety G
Gt To Be Real ----- Cheryl Lynn & Natural Kamakura
Lord ----- Bah Samba feat. Alexander O'Neal
I Will Fight ---- Gladys Knight
The Right Way ----- Kenny Summit, Reelsoul
Lift Every Voice ----- Mass Order
Leave A Light On ---- Martha Wash
Running ------ Boyd Jarvis
Mainline ---- Black Ivory -- Cratebug Edits
No comments:
Post a Comment