.jpg)
1st Hour
1. I Can't Turn Around............. Isaac Hayes w/ Malcolm X
2. Time Marches On......... Jungle
3. Say Somethin............. Off The Hook- M I Sounds
4. Love Will................... Stephanie Cooke w/ Maya Angelou
5. Ooh Aah....................... Carla Prather
6. My Everything............. Lalah Hathaway w/ DJ Hagos
7. Everythings Gonna Be Alright....... Clark Sisters
8. Something New............ Nkokhi feat. Botshiel Huma
9. A Rose Is Still A Rose............. Aretha Franklin
10. Obama............ Koffee The Storyteller
11. An American Poem....... Basement Boys
12. Change Is Gonna Come....... DJ Pope
2nd Hour
1. Sax Drummer.............Benny Montaquila
2. Get Down................. Heather Walker
3. Closer......................... Goapele
4. Get Closer........... Jasper St. Co.
5. A Star Supreme............. Dolls Combs & Katele Bandle
6. Catch The Beat............... T Ski Valleyy
7. All I Got........................ Terry Hunter
8. Stay Away......................... Nathan Adams
9. Welcome To My Club........ Adam Rios feat. Koffee
10. I Do............................. Latoya feat. DJ Hagos
11. Not Fade Away........... Bucie
12. What A Fool Believes........ Doobie Brothers
13. Lets Stay Home.............. Frankie Knuckles feat. Inaya Day
No comments:
Post a Comment